If you’re like many people, you haven’t followed through – or maybe you’ve forgotten them altogether.
I can relate. I’ve done that many times over the years. But this year, I decided to shift my approach. Instead of choosing “more” – more exercise, more journaling, etc. – I set my intention for change.
Here are 5 tips that are working for me. I think they will help you, too:
- Act according to what you believe is best – for you. Every day we have the opportunity to make choices. Before saying yes or no, ask: Is this in alignment with what I believe and value?
- Go into your heart center. When you’re faced with decisions and choices, go inside. Close your eyes if you need to and focus on your heart center. Ask questions that help you discern if you are doing this “thing” because it fits your values, or is it for another reason, such as what another person wants you to do?
- Meditate. Meditation is key to helping me stay on course. It’s where I connect most strongly to my heart center. During Heart Month, commit or recommit to a daily meditation practice. Even 5 minutes in the stillness helps me feel better and be more honest with myself.
- Let go of attachment to a certain outcome. When we live from the heart, joy and happiness abound – no matter the outcome. Being attached to one particular outcome can create doubt, worry, and distraction and drain us of our precious energy. Stay in the present moment. Trust the outcome.
- Tend to your energy field. When there is a disturbance in our energy field, there is disharmony in our bodies, minds, and spirits. Regular energy sessions can help the energy surrounding your being to flow smoothly and effortlessly.
I Can Help
As a Certified Holistic Nurse and Karuna/Crystal Reiki Master, I can help you rebalance your body and energy field through energy healing sessions. This can help heal imbalances, relieve stress, and create clarity in your mind, which brings better focus to your daily life. To schedule a session, email me or call me at 319-631-0824.