After consulting with my nutrition mentors, I re-evaluated my current supplement routine. Today I started my “Bone Healing” smoothie. It is a great lunch and a great way to expedite the bone healing process!
Recipe for “Bone Healing Smoothie”
Biotics: Rice Protein Powder, 1-2 scoops
Rice Milk Enriched, 1 cup, can add more to change the consistency
Greek Yogurt 0% fat, ½ cup
Cottage Cheese, Organic, Low fat, ½ cup
Flaxseed meal, 1 teaspoon
Fresh or Frozen berries, 1 cup
Standard Process: Calcium Lactate Power, 2 teaspoons
To my daily supplement routine, I added:
- Standard Process Biost (Calcium for healing bone)
- Ligaplex ll (for muscle repair)
- Biotics Bio C+ 1000 (for tissue repair and carrying calcium to the bone level)
- ADHS (for Adrenal support from the trauma)
- 21st Century Homeopathic Biotics Lymphatic Drainage (for toxin removal and movement of lymph while being on restricted activity).