Skip to content
Did you know:
- The Iowa Holistic Expo is in Des Moines/Johnston Sept. 7th & 8th? Visit http://edgelife.net/iowa-holistic-expo/workshops-iowa-expo/ for more information. I am presenting a workshop at 11 am on Saturday and offering Mini Medical Intuition Body Scans at less than ½ price all weekend at my exhibit table. Come and join the experience of the expo.
- That since several people could not attend the Intuition 101 course last April I am offering it again October 18-20th? This experiential course offers 8 different ways to trust your intuition and make life easier! Don’t miss Intuition 101 this time.
- There is an app to start you on a baby step to trusting your intuition? Quick and easy to use at any time for only $0.99. It is called Steady as you Go Stress GPS. Practice trusting your intuition with the guidance of this app, then join me for the expansion of trusting your intuition in the experiential class in October.
- That the Radish is a healthy living magazine distributed in eastern Iowa and western Illinois? The August edition has an article (pg. 18) describing one of my self care approaches to staying flexible and feeling younger. Read it at http://radishmagazine.com/archives/CurrentEdition.pdf.
- That research is demonstrating that specific B Vitamins are important for protecting individuals from Alzheimer’s/Dementia? (Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery, and Psychiatry) Receive more information about nutrition and holistic healthy living by subscribing to my once a month newsletter.