Skip to content
Natural Flu Shots
- October 15th is “Global Hand Washing Day”. Shouldn’t everyday be Hand Washing Day?
- It is the time of year to boost your immune system to avoid flu and colds.
- Eat orange and yellow vegetables while in season.
- Take a high quality Vitamin D supplement.
- Eat organic foods.
- Avoid all sugars.
- Build your immune system with vegetable juicing.
- Take whole food supplements for support while living in our toxic, stressed world.
- Drink plenty of clean filtered water.
- Antacids (over the counter and prescribed meds for heartburn and GERD) when taken regularly deplete the body of B12, Folic acid, Vitamin D, Calcium, Iron, and Zinc. Zinc and Vitamin D support the immune system.
- Nut Allergies? A new note for people with nut allergies: pink peppercorns are in the nut family related to cashews. You will find pink peppercorns in spice blends like Brown Sugar & Spice Honey Ham Rub, Cantanzara Herbs Seasoning Salt, Cherry Creek Seafood Seasoning, Four Corners Peppercorn Blend and Pyramid Peak Lemon Pepper. Once again, read labels.