The Skin is the largest organ in the body and reflects our liver and gut health. That is why a liver cleanse can be so beneficial to the skin and other organs. Many skin conditions can be treated simply and easily. Here are some ideas:
- Dry skin? Apply your body lotion, hand lotion while your skin is still damp from showering/washing. The moisture helps the absorption of lotion into the skin cells.
- Face dry at night? Apply coconut oil to your face. It moisturizes. Reduces wrinkles over time. Coconut oil does not contain any chemicals that you find in the “make up” variety of face creams/lotions. And it is inexpensive.
- Wrinkles? Collagen builds tissue throughout the entire body. Collagen is reduced with aging and is damaged in acne scarring. A high quality MSM powder (screened for heavy metals and toxins, like MSM Biotics Reaearch brand) stimulates collagen growth. This builds younger looking smooth skin. Order by clicking here.
Other skin conditions can be improved by checking your daily routine for:
- Food intake? Eat 9 servings of seasonal fruits and vegetables daily, in a variety of colors.
- Enough water? Drink half your weight in ounces, more if you exercise heavily.
- Enough Protein? at least 4 ounces of protein at every meal.
- Habit of smoking? Don’t.